Sunday, January 7, 2018

A little negativity goes a long way

In this stressful, transformative growth period of our lives, Kris and I have been working overboard to remain positive, keep working towards the future we want, etc etc.




But you know what? Sometimes I just need to stop and fucking acknowledge all the shit thats making me tear my hair out lately. So heres a short list of all the things a hate lately mixed with my general bad attitude, cuz a little negativity goes a long way.

I HATE THAT...

 

my "desk" is a piece of cardboard on our bed.

 all of our belongings are packed in a box SOMEWHERE. Never HERE.


  my charger falls out of the wall every 2 seconds because this house was wired in the 40s.


I get paid HALF of what I deserve for design work.




I had about 30 headaches in December and only 7 headache-free days.




I get sick every month because I work with gross little kids.
















K+K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss! Tell me what you think!