Tuesday, June 16, 2015

And now we wait...

Everything is so incredibly different since my last post.

In the past couple of months we have moved out of our apartment and gotten married!

Its now mid June (already?) and we are currently living out in Gilroy with my parents. Our lease at the apartment was up at the end of April so to save money we moved in with my parents. We now have a 45 minute commute to school and work! Totally sucks.

I have finished my school semester and Kris is two weeks away from being done with his. I'm still working as much as possible, training up two new SRTs.

At the beginning of next month we plan on having a giant garage sale to sell off most of our stuff. The entire garage is taken up with basically everything that was at our apartment (minus our sweet-ass couch...) Eventually we will sell Kris' car too. At first it was really hard to say goodbye to our apartment, but now we're getting really excited to see where our next home will be.

Right now we're just waiting on my diploma, then I can go through the placement process and hopefully find out where we'll be living in Japan. It kills me to sit and wait. I've been focusing on helping Kris with his filming projects and learning Japanese.

So for now, while I wait for my diploma lets look at old pics of our last home:



I don't remember it looking this clutter-free...


This was one of the first times we had people over at our place.

This was when we first moved in.



Thats home.

Wow, I miss this! When was it that nice?


This was after a Halloween/Birthday party where a Nerf war broke out.



This was right after we painted the wall and got the sweet couch and desk.


After we moved all our stuff to my parents we slept like this for a week.
This was just the beginning of the packing... imagine this times 5.
K+K