Sunday, March 13, 2016

Three day weekend- art weekend

Its just about the end of the school year so this weekend and next weekend I have a three day weekend! Woo!

I've got some art projects lined up that I've been wanting to work on for a while. Eventually, if they turn out nice, I'll try selling prints of them online. We'll see. I've also been wanting to do more watercolor commissioned work, so if you know anyone that wants a pet portrait or something tell them about me! My new website is here: kendrratdesigns.com

http://kendrratdesigns.com/

I want to start working towards my dream of becoming a freelance illustrator. It's not so easy to work on passion projects when I'm exhausted from school so I'm trying to take advantage of this time off. Kris and I also have some small videos we want to work on while I'm free. So I'm pretty excited about the next couple of weeks!

K+K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss! Tell me what you think!