Friday, August 21, 2015

Blogger 2 has entered the game!

So, I didn't think I'd miss everyone as much as I thought I would. Getting out of bed was tough, but I forced myself up because no one wants to hear about how you moved to Japan and stayed in bed all day. I was out of the room before nine(!)  and Kendrra left me the breakfast pass so I tried that out. It was redonkulous. After that I decided to walk around our neighborhood and see what there was to see. It's freakin' a lot. I think we're in a financial district or something because everyone looks like they're in business suits, but I don't know. While aimlessly wandering around I found my first Japanese mall, awesome... but by the time I found it I'd been walking around for about an hour and a half in the rain, with my camera bag on my back so I was only able to look at the cleanest dollar store ever, and a BASKIN ROBBINS! Whaaaaat? Java Oreo? Mint Chip Oreo? uhhh yea if it weren't so hot or if I were closer to the hotel I'd be all over that! Java Oreo had my number too, but the combination of coffee and ice cream really didn't settle well with the fact that'd have to mad dash to find a bathroom afterwards... but believe me Java Oreo ice cream... I'll be coming back for you... oh yes... I will be coming for you.

In the dollar store they had some fake plants I had mistaken for real succulents, and I was going to buy one but on closer inspection they were kinda crappy. They still had a bunch of flashing on them and I was a little disappointed, but just down the hall from the B&R was a little flower shop, and as I walked by I saw some small cacti, so I looked a bit closer and saw a little succulent! I swooped it up, it was pretty expensive for a succulent but for a bit of home and how much Kendrra likes them it felt like the price was just fine. Now if we could only manage to not kill it... (don't worry... we'll be a fantastic aunt and uncle, just as long as we don't need to maintain sustenance for your small human!)

Last night Kendrra wanted to hit up 7-eleven for dinner (it was good) and on the way there we found a sick amusement park with something like... magiquest or something? Whoa... just looked that up on the internet... cyyyyke. Looks really interesting from the outside, buuuut it doesn't look so hot from the videos. Bummer. The outside has a medieval theme and the interior looks well decorated... but in reality it's just exp. farming in real life... like going upstairs and figuring out vague clues that NPC's give you to go get a leaf from x that's in the furthest, most difficult place to get to. I don't like those missions in game... why would I do that in real life? Added bonus... it's in Japanese! I had a hard time paying attention to NPCs when they spoke in English! Oh well. Such is life. The amusement park is called the Tokyo Dome Attractions or something like that, and they have an MLB cafe... or a Hooters, but the girls are wearing MLB jerseys... so... gonna wanna go there... for Greg.

That's all for now K+K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss! Tell me what you think!