Saturday, September 19, 2015

The emotional nut shot.

The emotional nut shot happened just a few days into being in Japan. I was pretty bummed out missing everyone, struggling to go outside and on this day I managed to force myself up, and out into the world. I went to visit Tokyo Dome City and the mall that's in the La Qua sector. Pushing out thoughts of the people I missed with good old fashioned shopping and exploring. What's great about most department stores in Japan is that they play American top 40 so it's nice to remind me of home. Except when Wiz Khalifa's "See you again" starts playing. That was a direct kick right into the emotional nut sack. Any wind that I had in my sails was sucked right out and I spiraled into a thought path of missing my Uncle duties, Leanne and Greg's first baby, friends that we left behind. Albie... I regret not seeing you more over the summer.

It was a gut twisting feeling being in the middle of a department store listening to a song you really can't easily get away from, and trying to keep it together as a grown ass man. Fuck you Wiz Khalifa, fuck you La Qua shopping center, fuck you feels. I miss all of you if I've said it to your face or not, but I don't regret being here, I regret missing out on things you're doing, but I'm trying my very best to keep doing things over here that aren't wasting the time I gave up being with you, and I hope you are too. When we meet up again I'm tryin' to be surprisingly better than I was when we last saw each other. Like Goku meeting up with the rest of the Z-fighters in every arc ever. When I see you again I want to see you at over 9000, and anything less I won't say I'll be disappointed... buuuuuut... I'll be disappointed! I miss you and love you all! I can't stop thinking about you guys! Hit me up on hangouts! snapchat, instagram or whatever you have! DO ITTTT!

K+K-dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss! Tell me what you think!