Saturday, January 16, 2016

Back from break

It's been a while since I've written anything! Mostly I've just been taking a long winter break. Sometimes I just have nothing to say because I'm so preoccupied with just living everyday life.

So after Christmas I had a nice long two and a half week break. I slept a lot, watched movies, played some video games, and did some decorating in the apartment. Actually decorating the apartment was my big project over the break and I'll have a couple of posts talking about everything we did coming soon. It was totally necessary and now this place feels like a cozy home rather than a temporary house.

I'm sure by now you've seen our Christmas and New Years videos, if not you can see them on our YouTube channel ---> HERE. Aside from those two adventures we mostly stayed home during winter break. My break went all the way to January 12th, so it was a nice time to really relax after my first four months of teaching. We still have a bunch of video that we filmed a while ago but havent made into movies yet so we're slowly working on that, too.

In fact, Kris just made this short video of our trip to Yokohama back in November. We didn't film a lot of video while we were there, but we did have lots of fun! Check it out below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfKFdFSuwkE

So like I said, I have some posts planned about the apartment decor and about how we're staying warm this winter and hopefully there will be some more videos too. I hope everyone has had a great winter so far!

K+K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss! Tell me what you think!