Sunday, February 14, 2016

Time Warp

Wow, time really flies sometimes.

A month went by since I last posted! I feel like we've been so busy with everyday life. I've been working as usual and a couple weeks ago Kris had a nasty cold. It's been a really cold winter (for us California people) and I think thats been a huge distraction by itself. Constantly being cold can be exhausting and lots of times I just wanted to stay in bed all day because it was so warm! We're trying not to use the heater too much to keep our electricity bill down.

This weekend though has been so nice! We've had a storm blowing through so it got up to 70° yesterday! We havent had to turn on the heater and I'm walking around barefooted. Its reminding me that Japan hasnt always been frickin FREEZING and we're headed towards warmer weather. I'm sure we have plenty more cold days ahead, but soon it'll be warm again. I feel energized just at the thought of it, and not been frozen makes me want to do so many more things.

So at work the school year is winding down. It ends in March and the next school year starts in April. I have less work days and in my classes I'm doing more review and game days. I still havent gotten a schedule or anything for the next school year so I have no idea what'll be going on after March.

Other than that we've just been stuck in our everyday routine, which is pretty boring. Staying inside and staying warm has been the driving factor for many of our days, but I'm hoping that'll soon change. I'm ready for Spring!

K+K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yessss! Tell me what you think!